Ro thinks. Golu Rolls. And I wonder in awe that i mugged with them.: Coffee anyone?

Monday, December 19, 2005

Coffee anyone?

So there is this group of people I wanted to talk about:

Tara - Associate, Dheeraj - Associate, Karthik - Sr. Associate, Sidney - Sr. Associate, Pavankumar - Manager, Rohit - CTO in company ABCZ Corp.

9:30 a.m.
Pavan - Rohit: These guys are freaking crazy... they have absolutely no sense of when to ask what?

9:45 a.m.
Karthik - Sidney: "Shit man, this pavan chap is such a moron, I have no idea how they expect us to finish off this phase in the given time. He doesnt know the slightest of things - all he can do is fight those sevice providers and irritate us with his calls."

10:30 a.m.
Karthik - Pavan: I don't know what they expect us to do? It was good you asked them to hold back on that.
oh yes.. I will be taking leave for a couple of days ...

1:45 p.m.
Tara - Pavankumar: "I think we have put in quite a nice effort. If you hadn't pushed back on that last thing we wouldn't have been done with this. uhh .. Do you think I deserve a promotion?"

3:30 p.m.
Tara - Dheeraj : "I don't know whats happened to pavankumar - he used to be such nice person and now he is always standing behind me checking on what I do and keeps asking the status every half an hour. Ask him what he does the entire day, and he'll be only rambling on about his investments - doesn't know anything about where the project's headed and will turn to us when they shoot a question! and that Karthik chap sounds so frustrating - I don't like the way he keeps asking around for help on getting his tasks done - especially at that level. Because of these guys I won't be able to get any good opportunities. They don't like me it seems!"

4:30 p.m.
Tara - Sidney : "I don't like the way they treat your track and your team. I simply do not understand why they did not think of all this when they were estimating. uhh would you fill my promotion feedback"

5:30 p.m.
Rohit - Pavankumar: "I have some feedback on you"

.......

Well, it so happens that I reach my office much more regularly than my classes - though I remember attending atleast 70-80% of those. Anyhow, that is besides the point here. What I really wanted to talk about here, was the corporate chatter that I have witnessed around me and the subtle signs they send across.
The best I found as yet - "Hey ... you wanna go get some coffee?"

Every other person asks you this question but the intention is the interesting part!!
I would say it hasn't been captured in it's fullest here due to the 'space-time' incoherence (:P) here - but nonetheless it is hilarious.

Disclaimer: I have no idea if any character or entity, except the coffee, actualy exists so if you want to sue - i'd rather you sue my trouser button
(jeeeeezz I need sleep!)

3 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Golu said...

give up :P

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger tav said...

abbey i refuse to read it if im not acting in it..katle viral!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger tav said...

aur haan gandu i noticed one more thing..agar golu roll karta hai aur ro think karta hai toh zubin bhi jump karta hai!!!! samjha? ..:D..chalo i shud get to work...waise when i think of grad school ...everyday i remember what golu said that nips said
"be afraid, be very afraid"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home